Firestone Ht

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2001, 10:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firestone Ht

FIRESTONE WILL GIVE ME $40 CREDIT FOR THE BLOWN TIRE AND FORD SAID THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING. i'M JUST GOING TO KEEP THE TIRE AND MY RECEIPT FOR THE NEW ONES UNTIL THEY ARE RECALLED. PLEASE LET THEM KNOW YOU HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE THEY SAY THAT THE HT's HAVEN'T HAD PROBLEMS.

Old 07-25-2001, 06:17 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Theres a guy at work that has a 99 reg cab v6 that has the Firestone HT tires on it and they are worn out I don't know how many miles he has on them but he needs to get some new tires soon the stock Goodyear AP tires on my truck still have plenty of tread left on them with almost 33,000 on them

Old 07-25-2001, 08:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hate those tires

I had those tires cames stock on my old truck (98 f150 2wheel drive).In the 2 years that I had that truck I had 7 flat tires.As if that weren't bad enough on of the flats was "irrepairable" as the tire guy said. I ran over a rock about the size of a softball going 15mph and kabloowey.The rock actually poked a pretty good sized hole in the tire, ripped some of the steel belts and it was time for me to put on a spare (I am as quick as a pit crew now, after all the practice).These tires are the worst tires in the world.I can't believe they put them on trucks.

Old 07-26-2001, 03:41 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Talking

The only good Firestone tires I've seen are the ones that have a rope tied to them and the other end is around a tree!

Quick Reply: Firestone Ht