kmc wheel offset?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kmc wheel offset?

Any input im very confused on wheels for my truck its the black/arizona beige color and i dont want chrome or matte black. I really like gloss black and plan on 20's on 35's. I loved the bmf wheels a buddy of mine put em on his dodge 2500 and they look great but from a distance there kind of "gawty" and a little to much going on and for 400 a rim there not even forged i just think personally there overpriced.......so im considering the kmc hoss in gloss black but having trouble deciding on which offset to go with and what they will look like as far as back spacing and sizing. I had 17x9 procomp 8128's 0-offset and 4.75bs and they fit great with 35x12.50 procomps a/t's so im looking on doing something similar in sizing. If any one has picks of different offsets and what they would look like it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,rob

Old 06-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just bolted on the KMC XD Series Hoss (gloss black). As for the offset, its 18mm with 5.71 backspace. I had only one option when it came to these with the size that I wanted (20x9). I think this might be what you are looking for. I have uploaded a few pics in my album. Check it out. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: kmc wheel offset?