tirerack.com Discount?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tirerack.com Discount?

Do members of F150online.com get any discount at tirerack.com? im just asking because they sponsor the site, i assume there would be a benefit to using the websites sponsor?

Old 04-11-2011, 12:03 PM
I asked last year and nope... I guess the only benefit is the warm fuzzy feeling you get for buying from a sponsor.

Old 04-11-2011, 12:38 PM
thats kind of odd isnt it? usually if you go with the website sponsor they do something for you.
is there a tirerack.com member on this site?

Old 04-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A side note to tire rack.com, when they finally notice this. I bought some skis and bindings ect from a US online store, and they had a system in place where they told me up front what all the brokerage fees, duties, taxes, ect were displayed up front. None of this guessing how much you were going to have to pay UPS at the door garbage. They charged all these fees up front and I had nothing to pay when they arrived.

The Canadian dollar is quite strong right now, It would be in thier best interest to look into this type of service. Alot of Canadians talk about thier site, but are afraid of the at the door fees that are secret until they show up. Level Nine Sports has it right.

Quick Reply: tirerack.com Discount?