Which one will look best?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which one will look best?

I am ordering Fuel Hostage wheels and Bushwacker pocket flares tomorrow when I get paid. I'm torn between 4.5-BS, -12 offset and 5 BS, +1offset. My tires are 325/65 R18 Fierce Attitudes with a 6" lift. Which rim would go better with flares and not look stupid? I would like them to be flush with the flare and not stick out past it or the flare overlap the tire. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by RamiusDC; 04-07-2011 at 10:26 AM.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:31 AM
A buddy of mine just told me that it may be easier to get the 0 offset and if I'm not happy then just buy some spacers. What do ya'll think?

Old 04-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by RamiusDC
A buddy of mine just told me that it may be easier to get the 0 offset and if I'm not happy then just buy some spacers. What do ya'll think?
Is your buddy going to pay for the repairs when your hub bearing blow out? No spacers. Just get the offset/backspacing you need to start with. Will save you a world of headaches in the future. Just search the threads for wheel spacers and see people experience. 2nd decide on a lift kit and see what specs they require. My skyjacker kit required a 4.5" bs. Anything larger wouldnt even go on bc of the steering knuckles. Dont get stuck with a set of rims that wont work after you lift it. Its like a puzzle and all pieces must fit correctly.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:13 PM
I have a pro comp 6" installed. They require 4.0-5.0 BS. I was mainly wanting to know which would look better with 2" pocket flares. Right now the wheels I have on it now are 18x10 with -25 offset. They stick out 4 inches and are driving me crazy. Both of the wheels I have chosen to order will work with my lift without problems. I just want them to be flush (or close to) a 2" flare.

Last edited by RamiusDC; 04-07-2011 at 12:16 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by RamiusDC
I have a pro comp 6" installed. They require 4.0-5.0 BS. I was mainly wanting to know which would look better with 2" pocket flares. Right now the wheels I have on it now are 18x10 with -25 offset. They stick out 4 inches and are driving me crazy. Both of the wheels I have chosen to order will work with my lift without problems. I just want them to be flush (or close to) a 2" flare.
Oh ok...Not sure how far they will stick out. But I know that many people on this forum have these set ups so hopefully the can post some pics for you. Make do a search for fender flares find a pic you like them look at his profile to see what bs he is running...or just pm him if the stats are not posted.