OK, I need front rotors ASAP.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, I need front rotors ASAP.....

Does anyone have Wagners rotors? They seem a little pricey. I am going to get Wagner TQ Semi-metallic pads so I thought the Wagner rotors would be a good set up? What do you guys have for rotors with TQ Semi-matallic. I am not interested in turning the rotors.

Thanks

Old 09-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Why are you not interested in turning the rotors?? Very sound, successful, viable option done around here every single day. If they're thick enough no reason not to...especially if you think a replacement rotor is pricey. Most people run the Wagner TQ pads on stock (turned) rotors. Just curious what's turning you away from that option?

Old 09-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Galaxy
Why are you not interested in turning the rotors?? Very sound, successful, viable option done around here every single day. If they're thick enough no reason not to...especially if you think a replacement rotor is pricey. Most people run the Wagner TQ pads on stock (turned) rotors. Just curious what's turning you away from that option?
In doing my research on rotors in this forum there are alot of comments of people that have turned their stock rotors and they end up warping. I don't know if mine can even be turned. The one of the right has a deep groove in it and they both are rusted between the plates. I am going to try to do it myself for the first time so I thought there would be less of a hassle if I just got new rotors

Old 09-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
I had to get rotors quickly and bought Raybestos at a local parts store. I have 65,000 on them with Wagner TQs. No problems.

Quick Reply: OK, I need front rotors ASAP.....