ProComp tires

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Zaairman
That's PurPerformance.

No. But if they don't know that, it won't hurt em. I need to find out what all is included with the tires from 1st Capitol. I'm wanting lifetme rotating and balancing, like most places offer now.
IMO I would NOT reccomend 1st Capitol. A few months back I had to order some replacement center caps for my Eagle wheels I gave them the wheel # the size & bolt pattern. it took them like 6 weeks for my caps to come in and they were the WRONG ones!! Also i found there prices way to high for my tastes i do try to buy local when I can but if I can find it online WITH shipping for cheaper so be it! Just my .02

Old 08-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wookie13
IMO I would NOT reccomend 1st Capitol. A few months back I had to order some replacement center caps for my Eagle wheels I gave them the wheel # the size & bolt pattern. it took them like 6 weeks for my caps to come in and they were the WRONG ones!! Also i found there prices way to high for my tastes i do try to buy local when I can but if I can find it online WITH shipping for cheaper so be it! Just my .02
I normally avoid 1st Capitol at all costs. But, their prices are in-line with all of the on-line places. But, I am at school in Rolla now, so it'll come down to where I can get em for the cheapest. There are a few tire shops here in Rolla that I'm going to see if they're doing the deal...

1st Capitol is only 3 mins from my parent's house...

Quick Reply: ProComp tires