ok bought my thermoquiets but then looked at my rotors...and i need some..what kind?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok bought my thermoquiets but then looked at my rotors...and i need some..what kind?

again i dont want to spend a fortune...i dont drive crazy or anything i just want something decent without breaking the bank...heres a link with a whole bunch of rotors...if someone could tell which set they think will b good with my thermoquiets that would be great...not sure if i need rear rotors or not yet...i have to check when my wife gets back with the truck but yesterday i noticed the fronts were pretty shot...thanks

well apparently the link only brings you to the main page but if you punch in for an 05 kingranch youll see what rotors they have...thanks again

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php

Old 08-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Can you not get the current ones turned.

Old 08-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Yeah- with that truck being so new, you should be able to get them turned. Otherwise...just go to advance(or other local shop) and pick ups some "145527"s (assuming 4wd, 6lug). Raybestos or Wearevers will run around $150/set.

*edit*
Just went back and saw you had a link. I didn't search through there...to see if these were on there.

Last edited by screw_firstdate; 08-09-2008 at 09:23 AM.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:30 PM
not sure if i can get them turned...have to ask the mechanic i guess...thanks

Quick Reply: ok bought my thermoquiets but then looked at my rotors...and i need some..what kind?