Neep Some Opinions Please

Old 01-29-2007, 11:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neep Some Opinions Please

My truck is white and I want to know if you guys think these wheels would look good

They are Cruiser Alloy Nomad's. I would not get them any smaller than 20". I appreciate any comments or suggestions.
Thanks

Old 01-30-2007, 12:21 AM
i think those are reaaaly nice rims.. and would make your truck look awsome.. but once you go with those.. your going to have to go in chrome fever and chrome er up a bit.. just my opinion.. im a big chrome guy..

Old 01-30-2007, 12:27 AM
Yeah I love chrome, lol you cant really tell with this pic but if you go in my gallery i have the main chrome grill and bumper grill.... thanks for the input

Old 01-30-2007, 12:28 AM
Get those wheels on there it would look awsome. And to top it off Roll pan and Cowl induction hood. That would set it off.

Old 01-30-2007, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by braves10
My truck is white and I want to know if you guys think these wheels would look good

They are Cruiser Alloy Nomad's. I would not get them any smaller than 20". I appreciate any comments or suggestions.
Thanks

I have a 98 Single cab F150 Candy apple red with a 2in drop and FM exhaust. And unfurtunatly stock wheels. And i think i just found the ones. The pic of the wheel you posted whould look awsome on my truck and its been so hard looking for rims for mine well that i like.

Old 01-30-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by redf-150-98
I have a 98 Single cab F150 Candy apple red with a 2in drop and FM exhaust. And unfurtunatly stock wheels. And i think i just found the ones. The pic of the wheel you posted whould look awsome on my truck and its been so hard looking for rims for mine well that i like.
How is that 2" working for you... i am getting a 2"-4" sometime in february, and as for the roll pan it will be here sometime in february as well. its my birthday and all i have been asking for is the drop and roll pan so hopefully i will get it, but if not i guess i will have to use my own money...lol, thanks for the input... oh just so you know it is hard for me to get stuff for my truck... because... i am only 18 with currently no job, and getting ready for college... so mainly everything is coming from gifts... and i have to decide on exhaust too... is your truck the 4.2 V6?

Old 01-30-2007, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by braves10
How is that 2" working for you... i am getting a 2"-4" sometime in february, and as for the roll pan it will be here sometime in february as well. its my birthday and all i have been asking for is the drop and roll pan so hopefully i will get it, but if not i guess i will have to use my own money...lol, thanks for the input... oh just so you know it is hard for me to get stuff for my truck... because... i am only 18 with currently no job, and getting ready for college... so mainly everything is coming from gifts... and i have to decide on exhaust too... is your truck the 4.2 V6?
Yea it is. I have duel 40S single in duel out. And my tips i paid 50 bucks a peace for. They put the cherry on the exhaust. It sounds awsome. It dosent sound like alot of V6s with exhaust it really almost sounds like small V8. I pretty much have all the stuff i want. I get all my stuff from summitracing. But my next project is swaping the 4.2 with the 5.4. Oh yea the 2in makes it look alot better. But all i need now or that i want are wheels, and hood.

Old 01-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Those wheels will look good but if they are spendy I'd take some time shopping around.

I've got a white 2wd flairside (dropped 2'' in back) with 20x10 chrome alloys and 285-50s Yokos. I think 22's would have been optimal for looks however my whole package was only $1275 so I am happy with the compromise.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Neep Some Opinions Please