ABS Light

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ABS Light

i was driving in the rain today when my abs light randomly came on... so i hit the brakes, and sure enough.... no ABS. I immideatly took advantage of this and whipped around a few corner, and then i began to worry... where the **** did my ABS go? well i got to my friends house, and went inside.. when i went back out to my truck, i started it, and the light was not on. I began to drive (on the wet street) and ten slammed the brakes... sure enough, the abs was back...

any ideas on what the **** happened?

thanks
-matt

Old 10-19-2004, 12:55 AM
The ABS light turned on this afternoon on my pickup. It will be interesting to see if it stays on tommorow.

Old 10-20-2004, 09:06 PM
Angry same problem

Mine did that too it came on when i was in the city the other day doing a lot of stop and go, but when i shut it off and then crank it back up its off???

Old 10-25-2004, 03:25 PM
Exclamation

Hey,
My buddys truck does the same, it shuts off and turns on as it pleases. It might be a faulty part. The only thing you can really do is to either yourself or have someone else check out the whole system. Its probably just a bad part or sumthin!

littlered92

Old 11-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Normally when the ABS light come on there's a bad sensor, the one on the rear axle usually is the first to go.

Quick Reply: ABS Light