Installed Superchip

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2001, 08:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Installed Superchip

Hey guys,
Thought I would post and say that I contacted Mike Troyer about a Superchip. I thought I might get more information to make my choice between a Diablosport or a Superchip. Mike is more than willing to share a lot of information about the testing that he has experienced about late model trucks. I must say that his keeping the numbers in his head is quite impressive, while keeping his head to the ground that some items my produce more power but their high cost makes them a lil' impractical. Thank you Mike, pleasure to do business with you. Anyway I installed the Superchip in my truck and the shift is way better than stock and better than the shift of the Diablo setup. Hard to say about power, I'm a old drag racer where I look for hard numbers not feel. It will blow the tires off of it tho, yee-haa!!! I might race a local 8th mile this weekend on Friday night. I think that with a few select items the truck could run 8.90's in the 8th, quarter mile times in the low 14's maybe, not sure. Ok, I'll shut up and let someone else talk.:-)

Cya,
Antony

Old 10-05-2001, 08:39 AM
Thumbs up Superchip

N/A F150 5.4, Welcome to the superchip family. I have a 01 F150 supercrew HD with many mods which include a superchip. I to have been working with Mike Troyer for sometime now and you hit the nail on the head. Mike is the man when it comes to information on Ford Preformance mods. I just recently ordered a new superchip from Mike to replace my old one. Keep in mind there was nothing wrong with my old one I just changed over to the flip chip (dual program) and will be installing it this Sunday. To all that dont know Mike Troyer you need to get to know him. This man knows his Sh!! about Fords and is a very nice person that offers a host of info and quality parts (performance) at a great price.

Bones.

Old 10-06-2001, 03:22 AM
How does one get a hold of Mike Troyer? I'm interested in getting a superchip for my 4.2, but I've got some questions and concerns. It sounds like he's the man to talk to.

Thanks,

Mitch

Old 10-06-2001, 08:30 AM
I e-mailed him at mtroyer@compuserve.com. He got back to me by the next business day. You can serch for his posts and his e-mail and phone # are in his sig.

DF

Old 10-08-2001, 02:34 AM
What is his user ID? I haven't come across anything he has posted, so I can't see his sig.

Thanks,

Mitch

Old 10-08-2001, 09:37 AM
His ID is Superchips_Distributor. I posted his e-mail earlier. You might have better luck looking for him in the Computer Chips forum.

DF

Old 10-08-2001, 09:44 AM
Superchip

Mike Troyer and Superchip is the way to go.

Bones

Quick Reply: Installed Superchip