Truck will not turn over

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truck will not turn over

hey guys I have a problem with a truck I bought off a friend. It says check gauges and code reader will not link to truck, buddy said he had changed fuel pump, alternator and the fuel pump driver module. I turn the key I hear a clicking sound in the relay, the anti theft light blinks every 2-3 seconds with the key on or off doesn’t matter which. He said it died when he was driving back from work and ever since it has never started, I tried jumping the starter from that small wire that goes along positive cable and it will turn over just wouldn’t start. I tried the 2nd key but still no avail. The fuel pump doesn’t even turn on either. The pcm fuse has no power but the wires from harness that go into pcm under the hood has power. I am really stomped on what to do next, really like to get this truck going.

Old 10-05-2017, 07:11 AM
Received 104 Likes on 97 Posts
We ain't psychic, you have to tell us what you're working on.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
kinda gotta agree that more info of what your working on is needed.

I'll hazard a guess and suggest to clean the MAF sensor and check for damage on the Air filter. Then maybe check the connection on the crankshaft position sensor. Lastly, the captain obvious, is there gas in the gas tank??