Noises help please

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 06:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Noises help please

Ok the other day i was driving and i noticed when i stop (not all the time just some) i hear a creeking noise not grinding just did the brakes about 400 miles ago front and backs so thats out of the question. Does anyone know what this could be? Also when i am stopped i hear a almost howling noise that sounds like its comin from the front passenger side almost. but when i give it gas it goes away. Does anyone know what this might be. please help its pissing me off

Old 01-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Need a little more info. Is it cold, or hot, how fast, what rpms, blower motor on, etc.

Robbie

Old 01-21-2005, 04:53 PM
the howling comes at idle when im stopped and its cold outside.

Old 01-21-2005, 08:01 PM
i hear it too....

hi, i have the same problem too and i have also noticed that when i am driving and the rpms are at exactly 1500, i hear that howling sound right infront of the front passenger. it is driving me crazy, and we have had it taken to the dealer(serveral) and none of them found a problem. i just want the sound to go away at any cost...

Old 01-22-2005, 01:44 PM
Re: i hear it too....

Originally posted by goody
hi, i have the same problem too and i have also noticed that when i am driving and the rpms are at exactly 1500, i hear that howling sound right infront of the front passenger. it is driving me crazy, and we have had it taken to the dealer(serveral) and none of them found a problem. i just want the sound to go away at any cost...
yeah tell me about it, the other day it did it when i was at a red light and the lady next to me looked over like i was gonna blow up the expression on her face was priceless but i would rather have not scared her if you know what i mean.

Quick Reply: Noises help please