Garage fire!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2000, 01:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Garage fire!

I just got to sit down after a rather eventful evening. About an hour ago the fire dept. finished putting out my garage. It seems that a heating torch that I leave burning while I work on plastics(makes it easier to bend/mold) fell over as I stepped inside to catch the phone. The damage is hard to tell right now. My cars are fine, the house is fine, thank god my tools are fine! It burned up the work bench area(nothing much over there, just a clean place to assemble stuff...like the intakes). It did screw up my intake I was working on, but not to worry, it will be fixed, and I will try to get things back in order as soon as I can. Fireman did tell me he liked the truck

Old 11-25-2000, 02:57 AM
That sucks,
btw I was cruisin round the net tonite and found something that you might be interested in.
www.v6power.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000461.html

be carefull with that bottle

Old 11-25-2000, 01:34 PM
Looks like he wa the one playing with fire! Geez, s/c and nitrous-I wouldn't do that on my six. I think I may start saving for need-4-speeds stage 4 kit.

Old 11-25-2000, 04:39 PM
Ya there was also another picture with a hole about the size of a softball in the oilpan ( ouch) same thing happened. Those guys sure aren't nice to their motors.

Quick Reply: Garage fire!