2002 Lincoln Blackwood for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 Lincoln Blackwood for sale

I've got my Blackwood for sale. It's been my daily driver for the last 3 years. It had 54k miles on it when I got it, now it has 99,500 on it. It's all stock except for the wheels. I do not have the factory wheels. It has the factory nav. system. I've kept it up pretty good,and never had any real problems with it.

The bad stuff:

The power tonneau is not working. I have not looked too far into fixing it yet, I've read that the power tonneau module is prone to go bad on these trucks,and may be the case here. Ford gave me a price of 485.00 for the module, and it's a pain to get to it.

Body damage: Grill is broken (missing slat), right rear fender flare is cracked (deer ran into it), and paint chipped off on front bumper about the size of a quarter.

The tires are showing wear, 24,000 miles on them, they are a softer compound tire, great grip....they just don't last.

I'm asking $11,500 for it. There may be some wiggle room in the price for a serious buyer.

There are some pics in my profile page, and I plan to add more. I'd be glad to take some detail pics if requested.

Please PM me if you want to look into this further. Thanks!

Last edited by nitroburner72; 03-17-2011 at 07:50 AM. Reason: info update
Old 03-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Price reduced. Motovated seller. $9,500.00.

If you're a serious buyer, feel free to make an offer.

Thanks

Quick Reply: 2002 Lincoln Blackwood for sale