2001 SuperCrew XLT 4x4 (1st owner & Remote Start)

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2001 SuperCrew XLT 4x4 (1st owner & Remote Start)

I have a 2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4. The exterior is a Metallic Silver and the interior is gray. Both inside and out are very clean, and well kept. 1ST OWNER! NON SMOKER!! REMOTE START!! Garage Kept all her life!!

For the outside:
The tires are over sized BFG KO’s (285/70R17). I upgraded the rims that were on it to the newer FX4 rims; I thought that it made the truck look better. I have also put a Black Westin Grill Guard on it (still has 4 years warranty). Mounted on the guard is a pair of KC Highlights. They are the Long-range “Pencil” Beam. When adjusted correctly they will shine farther than a mile. The truck has “In-channel” Rain guards on the windows. On the bed there is a hard top painted Fiberglass Lockable Bed cap on it. Inside the bed, there are only about 3 scratches in it. Not really ever used. I also have a Bed Mat inside of it (it kept my tools from sliding around). The truck has Tow Package on it. It has the 7 pin RV plug wired in with the 4 way on it.

Motor:
The truck has a V-8 5.4 Liter motor. It has 139,XXX on it. And still runs like it has 50,XXX. VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF. There was a tune up done on her about 6 months ago. (8K miles?). I HAVE EVERY SERVICE RECORD SINCE DAY 1!! Service was ALWAYS done at a dealer ship. The truck has an Edge Evolution Programmer on it, just to improve its gas mileage. I made about 16.4 AVG MPG. (It made 18 on a trip to Dallas last month). I have a K&N Filter on it, also for MPG. And for the sound, I have put a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler with Duals out the back, with 18” Slash cut tips.

Interior:
On the inside the carpet is in pretty good shape. All the seats are in great shape. I have all 4 floor mats that came from the factory. Over the past few years, I have started updating the stereo system in it. I have put a Pioneer Head unit in it with an IPod Hook up. There are 4 Infinity speakers in the doors. I also have 1 10” subwoofer under the rear seat(just to provide a little “umph” to the Infinities). That is powered by an Alpine 350 watt amp. The windows are tinted to match all the way around

A few extras that I have on the truck that I am unsure what to classify them under. The truck has Automatic Pedals. She will also seat 6 very comfortably. The truck has 6 cup holders, so that drink space is not a problem. They will hold any size of QT drink, and will also hold a change holder. The truck goes in and out of 4wd with no problems.
It has PW/PL/PS with Running boards on the out side.
New battery in the last 2 or 3 Months.

She has always been extremely reliable to me.

I’m going to be asking 11,200 OBO.

If you want any more pictures, just ask. I’d be happy to send them to you.
If you have any questions please don’t be afraid to call or text me.
Or if you want to see the truck, I can show you almost any time.
My name is Tanner, and my number is 316-990-7871.
Thanks for looking!!

Pics will be up tomorrow.

Last edited by poolboy1191; 07-03-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ok, well for some reason, I can not load pictures onto the site. So if you want to see pictures, I would love to email them to you. (My profile pics are old and out dated.)

Quick Reply: 2001 SuperCrew XLT 4x4 (1st owner & Remote Start)