I phone 6 Plus problems!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 04:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I phone 6 Plus problems!

My I phone has worked perfectly until I started listening to books thru my phone. After the second book two things happened, no sound on either playing the book or phone calls. The phone is connected just no sound on hands free. I deleted the phone and reinstalled it. Connected fine but would not download phone book. So now I cannot play my books or talk hands free! Any help would be appreciated

Old 04-28-2016, 01:01 PM
Ford Customer Service
Hi Jellyworm,

Which system do you have: owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-technology/all/get-started-with-sync/how-to-identify-your-sync-version.html?model Get back to me when you can, and I'll assist.

Shaay

Old 04-28-2016, 01:28 PM
I have the Sync with voice activated navigation.

Old 04-28-2016, 02:24 PM
Ford Customer Service
Thanks, Jellyworm. Have you tried a master: https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-...ter-reset.html

Shaay

Old 04-29-2016, 11:34 AM
I have tried the master reset. Spent three hours in the Apple store last night thinking it might be the phone. It is not the phone. For some reason when a phone is connected via Bluetooth there is no sound. We finally tried multiple phone with the same results. Also when the phone is connected to the media, it connects and then is deleted from the media. Please help!!

Old 04-29-2016, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Jellyworm
I have tried the master reset. Spent three hours in the Apple store last night thinking it might be the phone. It is not the phone. For some reason when a phone is connected via Bluetooth there is no sound. We finally tried multiple phone with the same results. Also when the phone is connected to the media, it connects and then is deleted from the media. Please help!!
A lot of times you have to choose the Bluetooth option on the radio when hitting aux.

Old 05-02-2016, 03:06 PM
That did not work. I am getting zero sound out of any Bluetooth device! Any help would be appreciated.

Old 05-02-2016, 04:09 PM
Ford Customer Service
Hey Jellyworm,

If you've tried a master reset and this issue occurs on multiple devices, a dealership visit is needed. You've done all the troubleshooting that you can do on your own.

Shaay

Old 05-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Not what I wanted to hear but I do appreciate the response..

Old 05-14-2016, 09:43 PM
I had the same issue, no nav system, but 6+. after a few unsync, and master resets, it seemed to resolve itself. my issue now, is I use the usb port to charge, as my ipad (for work), and gps take up the outlets. I get chopppy audio when my phone rings. but bluetooth is working fine now. not sure if it was any of the apps I had downloaded, might want to look at anything new you put on just before you had issues.

Quick Reply: I phone 6 Plus problems!