USB Problems with Sync and Samsung Note 3. Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 08:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USB Problems with Sync and Samsung Note 3. Help!!

Three weeks ago I purchased a new 2014 F150. I love it. This past week I switched phones from my Iphone 5 to a Samsung Note 3. The Iphone 5 worked great with Sync via USB. Voice commands worked great with music and everything else. Now that I have the Galaxy Note 3, when I connect it via USB it pairs with no problem. Phone commands work with no problem. It indexes a handful of songs which is troubling because I have over 1000 songs that I legally purchased and moved over from my Iphone. What gives? I have yet to do a Master reset but I am hoping it won't come to that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old 06-24-2014, 10:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by peddyr
Three weeks ago I purchased a new 2014 F150. I love it. This past week I switched phones from my Iphone 5 to a Samsung Note 3. The Iphone 5 worked great with Sync via USB. Voice commands worked great with music and everything else. Now that I have the Galaxy Note 3, when I connect it via USB it pairs with no problem. Phone commands work with no problem. It indexes a handful of songs which is troubling because I have over 1000 songs that I legally purchased and moved over from my Iphone. What gives? I have yet to do a Master reset but I am hoping it won't come to that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I have just recently bought a 2013 f150 screw with the sync system. I have not tried the usb connection with my note 3, but I do use blutooth to play my music and have not issues what so ever. It plays all my music without issue. sorry I cant give you an exact fix but see if blutooth works. all controls from the steering wheel works fine.

Andrew

Quick Reply: USB Problems with Sync and Samsung Note 3. Help!!