where to find u bolts

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2002, 09:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where to find u bolts

OK everyone I'm looking to find longer U bolts for my Super Duty rear end. It seems that when Ibought my new rig that even though it was level it was not from a leveling kit. Instead it was from the dealer removing the lift blocks from the rear. I already know im going to get the leveling kit once I return the rear back to what it's height was.

I have been looking around to see if there was any place that I could find jst the u bolts aside from going to the dealer who will gladly charge me 3 times what they are worth. If anyone knows where I could find them then please pass it on. thanks alot guys!

Old 07-31-2002, 05:14 PM
U-Bolts

Look in your Yellow pages under springs, sub-category automotive. Spring shops are all over the place. If they don't stock exactly what you need they will make them for about $7-8 per, usually same day.
Good luck!

Old 08-01-2002, 02:03 AM
re:

Thanks for the the tip. I had contacted ford today and they wanted $20 per u bolt! Thats just crazy. I'll have to look them up tommorow.

Would love to see if I can get it done by the weekend but we'll have to see. All I need is four inches to make my pride feel better.

Quick Reply: where to find u bolts