Please help, with rear sway

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2002, 01:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Please help, with rear sway

I got a rear sway bar from Belltech. It was purchased second hand, and I have all the peices except the endlinks for the bar. Anyone got pics of what they look like, or if I can purchase locally. I talked to belltech and they said I would have to order from a local dealer. I dont have a local dealer. Anyway.......also I can not seem to get my parking brake to bolt back up and was told that it dont require an adapter, but modification to the OEM bracket. Please help, I dont like just leaving the truck in gear.

Old 07-30-2002, 12:01 AM
Sorry, but I have no experience with BellTech (I have djm 2/2 and hellwigg front and rear).

But, if you provided some more detail, someone that has may try to help you.

Why have you unbolted your parking brake bracket?

ALso, if you can not find a way to get Belltech endlinks, at least have bell tech tell you what lenght bolt and spacers you need and then go to a store like AutoZone. They sell aftermarket swaybar endlinks with spacers, bushings, bolts in different lenghts (make sure of course that bolt and bolt head fit the hole in your swaybars).

Old 07-30-2002, 08:54 AM
Thanks, the parking brake was unbolted when I installed my drop hangers and shackles

Quick Reply: Please help, with rear sway