looking for rtroha!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2001, 02:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looking for rtroha!!!

hey man i live in aurora ohio......i see u responded to my one post about my truck.....thanks......u told somebody u got your lift kit installed somewhere......was that at 4wheelparts in parma or was it somewhere else.....about how much did installation cost if u dont mind me asking?

Old 09-25-2001, 07:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here I am!. Yeah I got it installed at 4 Wheel Parts in Parma. I lucked out because they had just opened when I was getting ready to lift the truck. I just got married and my lovely wife said I could spend the wedding money on whatever I wanted Naturally the truck went into the air. All together, the bill was about $4500. Ouch! But that was both lifts installed, 4 new tires and wheels, mounting balancing and an alignment. The good part was that I dropped the truck off on a Wednesday and picked it up on Friday and she was all done. I don't have any pictures of it yet but when I do I'll post them here. The guys at 4 Wheel said the truck will probably be in their magazine this month because they were working on it when the guy was there taking pictures for the grand opening. We'll see. If you have any other questions, just let me know.
Bob

Quick Reply: looking for rtroha!!!