Alignment Issue

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 09:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alignment Issue

Hey guys need some help trouble shooting an alignment problem I'm having. I need some advanced help from someone that may be able to help me with this. I've been aligning my truck myself at the shop that I work at but for some reason I can't get the measurments I want. My camber is perfect but for some reason I can't get the caster within spec nor can I get an even spread. I live in florida and the roads are sloped due to the amount of rain we get so I need about a half degree spread from the left to the right front. Right now I can get the left side perfectly within spec and 5.6 degrees caster. Now when I jump over to the right side I'm maxed out on adjustment at 4.3 degrees caster. I can make the spread closer but then my camber begins to get out of spec. Obviously the truck is pulling right due to the caster issue. Does anyone know what may be causing this issue? I have aftermarket cam bolts for more adjustment but I can't figure out why I cant get the measurements closer together. Thanks for any input.

Quick Reply: Alignment Issue