tread wear

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tread wear

so hey guys happy holidays jus wanted some input on this my truck has a 6'' rcd with blisten shocks i believe the 5100 series not 100% sure but heres the deal the ball joints were **** top and bottom alignment all jacked up..the tires were gettin cupped and have lumps in them and when u roll the tires it wobbles from it but heres my question is this a sign of shocks that are bad all my tires are like that but one but the rest are lumpy jus gunna end up using them as spares but jus curious..before i put new tires on i wana do the lower ball joints and get it realigned and tires and wheel s balanced it feels like im driving a truck with square wheels lol

Old 12-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blackmomba
so hey guys happy holidays jus wanted some input on this my truck has a 6'' rcd with blisten shocks i believe the 5100 series not 100% sure but heres the deal the ball joints were **** top and bottom alignment all jacked up..the tires were gettin cupped and have lumps in them and when u roll the tires it wobbles from it but heres my question is this a sign of shocks that are bad all my tires are like that but one but the rest are lumpy jus gunna end up using them as spares but jus curious..before i put new tires on i wana do the lower ball joints and get it realigned and tires and wheel s balanced it feels like im driving a truck with square wheels lol
I have two tires like that. I am running the mickey thompson baja mtz's and apparently according to my uncle who does all the work with me on my truck he says its that the belt shifting inside the tires. I have my truck aligned three times and everytime it says its fine. So you may be like me and got stuck with a sh*t set of tires.

Quick Reply: tread wear