Dixon Brothers Racing suspension

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 12:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dixon Brothers Racing suspension

just wondering if anybody on here has used the dixon brothers racing suspension yet. the kit that gets 15 inches of travel with independent front and about 17 in the rear. just wondering if people are liking it and if its holding up well. i know it looks like the best one on the market for sure, but kinda steep in price. but i guess, you pay for quality. any info would be much appriciated.

Old 12-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Havn't had one, but I've heard nothing but good things about the company. Used to see a lot of ranger guys running the Dixon Bros long travel kits and I can't remember one complaint.

Old 12-26-2008, 02:42 PM
Drdudsads
The DBR kis is a nice kit for a mild built pre runner with a good amount fo travel and room to play in. Now it depends on how ballsy you get as well there is always something else better. Just comes to how much you want to pay to play. Hnmotorsports has a kit that is a little beefier and will hold up to more abuse as well. http://hnmmotorsports.com/1997f150entry.shtml

Old 12-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Technical Article Contributor

I have also known several people who run the Dixon Bros long travel on their rangers, and love the kit. Zero problems other than blowing CV joints. They all have nothing but great things to say about Dixon Brothers.

Quick Reply: Dixon Brothers Racing suspension