chassis tech spindles

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chassis tech spindles

used teh search button to try and find something on it, couldnt so im asking. I found some new chassis tech 3" lift spindles ebay, and was wondering how they compared to the other set that ive seen many people get. i remember there were a few names to stay away from, aim etc.. couldnt remember if chassis tech was one of them.

thanks!

Old 12-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yes, Chasis Tech is part of AIM Industries. They have a terrible reputation for product quality and customer service.
You can usually find Doestch spindles on EBay. Doestch has a great reputation.

Old 12-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dirty-tuck
used teh search button to try and find something on it, couldnt so im asking. I found some new chassis tech 3" lift spindles ebay, and was wondering how they compared to the other set that ive seen many people get. i remember there were a few names to stay away from, aim etc.. couldnt remember if chassis tech was one of them.

thanks!

If your are looking for budget lift stuff, that isnt total junk stay away from that springtech and chassis tecj crap on ebay, and check out http://www.doetsch-shocks.com/20.asp they sell kits for the budget minded lifter, the stuff is much better quality than the ebay stuff and they have great customer service

Quick Reply: chassis tech spindles