Front end warranty coverage

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 11:37 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Question Front end warranty coverage

07 F150,15K miles
I'm having my oil changed at the dealer Saturday.Also,my truck is pulling/wandering to the right side slightly.Will Ford charge me to fix this problem or is it covered under my 3 year/36K mile warranty?

Old 03-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pulling problem

You bet bro... It's covered.

Old 03-01-2008, 01:10 AM
Alignments are covered under warranty? If that is the problem then no, I'm pretty sure alignments aren't covered. If there is a problem with the front end then yes it is covered. Hopefully I'm wrong about the alignment though. That would be kick ****!

Old 03-01-2008, 01:32 AM
Warranty

I have had lots of expieriance with warraty items with several brand new vehicles and pretty much with that new of a truck....It's covered.
In fact I know of alot of people with front end leveling kits after installing them ourselves, took it in and said that the truck was pulling and BAM! covered under warranty. Now as we all know, that all depends on who is working and if they've had their morning coffee or not. You could take your truck in one day and they will say, "Yea...no problem." Then take it back a short time later or bring a different vehicle in for the same problem and just to have them say, "Not covered." or even this "We have never done that or covered that." Any ways...just tryin to help.

Basically, with that new of a truck....If it smells bad...It's covered.

Old 03-01-2008, 06:39 AM
My dealer covered an alignment, but it was before leveling and around 3k miles.

Old 03-01-2008, 06:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Usually they limit adjustments (like an alignment) to 12k. Worth a try though. But it is easy for a vehicle to go out of alignment in 15k.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Thumbs up

Just returned from the dealer.They test drove it and said the road is causing it to wander.They went ahead and checked the alignment and said it was within factory specs.Oh,and no charge!

Trending Topics

Old 03-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Slight pull

I did have a similar problem one time and It was the road. Some roads have a realy huge arch towards the curb and depending on which direction your going, your truck will pull towards the curb.

I'm glad that you got an answer from them. I just new it though. With a truck that new, They should take care of about anything (accept of course the normal wear and tear items that we all now is not covered).

Old 03-02-2008, 03:50 AM
Originally Posted by gfelber
I did have a similar problem one time and It was the road. Some roads have a realy huge arch towards the curb and depending on which direction your going, your truck will pull towards the curb.

I'm glad that you got an answer from them. I just new it though. With a truck that new, They should take care of about anything (accept of course the normal wear and tear items that we all now is not covered).
Yep,thats exactly how they explained it to me.Makes sense tho.

Quick Reply: Front end warranty coverage