Leveling an 03 Scab

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leveling an 03 Scab

Hey guys, I am fairly new to the truck world and have found this site to be super helpful with questions about my '03 FX4 Scab. I am seeking help about leveling my truck. I recently cranked up the torsion bars on my truck, and it looks great IMO, but I hate the ride now. My truck used to ride really smooth, and I hate feeling every little bump I hit now. Is there a kit that I can use to level the front without sacrificing ride?? I have done some searches and it seems like all the level kits I find don't fit an '03. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places. Any help or advice would be helpful........ Oh, and I will try to get some pics posted and profile updated as soon as it warms up enough and quits snowing long enough to get the road salt off the truck. I would be embarassed to show my truck right now with all the kick-a## trucks you guys have posted on here!!

Old 02-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they do not have leveling kits for your year and post pics and hear others opinions and they will help you out and have a better understanding also

Old 02-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They make leveling kits for our trucks, but they are a bad idea. They are just reindexed torsion bar adjustment keys. They do the same thing you have already done, increase the preload on your torsion bars. Try backing off the torsion bars one turn and play with the air pressuere in your turn.

Quick Reply: Leveling an 03 Scab