Install AS 2.5 front and rear block?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 09:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Install AS 2.5 front and rear block?

I purchased this a long time ago but am just now getting an F-150. The instructions seems to have "disapeared" is there anywhere to print of instructions for installation???

Old 01-31-2008, 09:13 AM
Here are the links to the AS web site, I still had them saved on my laptop. Also use the search feature there are ton of good right ups that helped me out with both.

http://www.autospringcorp.com/produc...Expedition.PDF
http://www.autospringcorp.com/produc...0LiftBlock.PDF

Old 01-31-2008, 09:30 AM
Old 01-31-2008, 12:09 PM
I installed my 2.5" AS last week, and its a really easy install, but let me just give you one word of advice: DOUBLE CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOOSENING THE CORRECT 3 BOLTS ON TOP OF THE STRUT! I say this because me being the impatient person I was just felt up in there, figured I had the right one in the back (you cant screw up the two in the front) and wound up taking the shock nut off. What a PIA. We had to get the spring compressed and all that BS after we finally got it out, but when I got all that back together, the driver side might have taken 30 minutes at the MOST! Anyway, just thought I would share so nobody else does this and gets as pissed as I was! Now Im all happy and hoping my 35" KM2s come in today or tomorrow so I'll be extra happy!

Quick Reply: Install AS 2.5 front and rear block?