Air suspension ride height

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Air suspension ride height

Came out of the store tonite with my 1999 Expedition running and noticed that it seemed to lean to the right. Threw a tape measure on it at home with engine/compressor running and sure enough, 4 different ride heights on all 4 corners. Truck is stock with factory air suspension. Anyone else have this issue and can you point me in the right direction to correct. I am suspecting a blocked or leaking airline "BUT" my compressor does not run all the time, (as in a leaking line) and the heights are all the same when truck is off and lines have bled down. Not sure what to do.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by deerhunter7979
Came out of the store tonite with my 1999 Expedition running and noticed that it seemed to lean to the right. Threw a tape measure on it at home with engine/compressor running and sure enough, 4 different ride heights on all 4 corners. Truck is stock with factory air suspension. Anyone else have this issue and can you point me in the right direction to correct. I am suspecting a blocked or leaking airline "BUT" my compressor does not run all the time, (as in a leaking line) and the heights are all the same when truck is off and lines have bled down. Not sure what to do.
i suppose you're running electric valves? i would check your valves for a faulty one. also, try adjusting your pressure switch if you have one & double check for air leaks.

Quick Reply: Air suspension ride height