My Plan...Your Thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Plan...Your Thoughts

Ok, first let me start off saying that I am totally new to this. This is my first post here. I have an '04 F150 FX4 in stock form. When the OE tires wear out, I want to go to a 275/70-18 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ on my stock wheels. Now, I had heard of front end leveling kits, but up until I joined this board, knew nothing about them. I plan on installing a 2" leveling kit on the front, and leaving the back stock. I really don't want a big, lifted truck. I have a Jeep for that kind of stuff. How does this sound to y'all? What is a good brand of leveling kit for me to consider? Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Old 12-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thetilly
Ok, first let me start off saying that I am totally new to this. This is my first post here. I have an '04 F150 FX4 in stock form. When the OE tires wear out, I want to go to a 275/70-18 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ on my stock wheels. Now, I had heard of front end leveling kits, but up until I joined this board, knew nothing about them. I plan on installing a 2" leveling kit on the front, and leaving the back stock. I really don't want a big, lifted truck. I have a Jeep for that kind of stuff. How does this sound to y'all? What is a good brand of leveling kit for me to consider? Thanks in advance for your time and help.
procomp makes good leveling kits. thats wat i had before, check my gallery on "b4" pics.

Old 12-01-2007, 11:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That setup should work fine. I'd suggest the Autospring leveling kit because of their proven reputation and ease of installation.

Old 12-02-2007, 12:58 AM
Suspended
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wandell
That setup should work fine. I'd suggest the Autospring leveling kit because of their proven reputation and ease of installation.
x2 and the price is awesome too. 89 bucks shipped for free
http://www.autospringcorp.com

Quick Reply: My Plan...Your Thoughts