OK so I need some help.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK so I need some help.....

I just came into $3,ooo. I have a 2005 Fx4 5.4 SCAB. I already have a 2.5 leveling kit, 315/70/17 on stock rims. Edge evolution, Avic D3.

I think my next mod is a set of 4.88's.

After that, I've been looking at suspension lifts. I do all the work myself and have a lift readily accessable.

I know that Fabtech cannot be beat as far as quality and price. I was thinking about a basic Fabtech 6", keeping the 2.5 spacer, adding a AAL to level it out. OR.......... I've also been looking at the CST 8"...Could I get the CST and keep the leveling kit????

I really like the MotoMetals and would look into a set of 17's so I could use my current tires for the time being......

With the 6" Fabtech and 2.5 whats the biggest tire I could fit? 37, 38????

What about the 8" with 2.5????? 40???

Please help me get my rig set up.........Thanx

Old 11-20-2007, 12:49 AM
i would go with the fabtech it would look good and alot of people have that setup so you know what it will look like. If you get the CST you can't keep the spacer because they use a spacer to lift the front and i wouldn't recommend stacking spacers. just get the fabtech keep the spacer and get some 37's

Old 11-20-2007, 09:58 AM
I know a lot of people have done it, but I would not stack a spacer on top of the fabtech or procomp lifts. Your angles will be too steep, and potentially hurt your differential or CV at high speeds in 4 wheel drive.

Quick Reply: OK so I need some help.....