More Information About Problems with AS and Leveling kits

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 07:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More Information About Problems with AS and Leveling kits

The pictures that i was looking at on the other thread show the harsh angles after installing the AS kit, but while i was looking through a recent trucking magazine i noticed that a company called NCD Customs is creating new upper control arms for lifted vehicles and i thought that this could solve some of those harsh angle problems. What you guys think about this, is it worth it to invest some money in new uppers?? Your insight would be great!

Old 05-23-2007, 06:18 PM
Think about this

Tuchy3

If you are going to invest $$ in control arms to alleviate possible problems with control arm angles and ball joints, why don't you just go for a suspension system like Rancho, or Superlift. They have mild 4" lifts that address all of these issues up front. Think about it, it's only an inch and a half more than a leveling kit, and everything is done right from the start.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by Tuchy3
The pictures that i was looking at on the other thread show the harsh angles after installing the AS kit, but while i was looking through a recent trucking magazine i noticed that a company called NCD Customs is creating new upper control arms for lifted vehicles and i thought that this could solve some of those harsh angle problems. What you guys think about this, is it worth it to invest some money in new uppers?? Your insight would be great!
I checked out their website and their long travel kit looks great, but at over $4400, you could get into a RIZE at less than that.....

Quick Reply: More Information About Problems with AS and Leveling kits