7.5" Fabtech lift Ford F150 2002 2wd

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
7.5" Fabtech lift Ford F150 2002 2wd

Hey guys... I have a problem...and need your expertise! I have a 2002 V6 F150 2wd with a 7.5" crossmember fabtech lift with 35" tires. Yes it regeared it to 4:56. The problem i am having is that i just redid all the ball joints upper A arm and lower ball joints! Suprisingly pretty easy with the ball joint press for the lowers. Prior to me redoing the ball joints i had no tire rub on my factory spindles. Now after the ball joints are put in I am getting some tire rub on my spindles. Could this be a bad alignment? I also have aftermarket rims as well with backspacing! Also,, should i get spacers to help prevent this? Also are they safe? I hear alot of people have them but no comments on them.

One other question... a few months ago i was rearended and when i got it back my leafs had a bracket around the leafs... nothing really holding it in place... looks like they welded 4 pieces of metal around them...Pretty ugly looking.... Is this bracket needed .. from what i remember i never had one prior to the accident and i do know they welded this around the leafs.

Any help you can give would be really appriciated.

Chris

Quick Reply: 7.5" Fabtech lift Ford F150 2002 2wd