Help Please

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Please

Tomorrow I am ordering my 2"-4" drop.... pay day. Anyways, here is the problem... I have stock rims, and not enough money for them at the moment. So, should I go ahead and lower my truck with the stock wheels on or will I get laughed at and people think I am dumb. So, I need some advice before tomorrow morning when I order them and I dont mind any criticism or anything because I have not done it yet. Oh and can anyone give me some quick advice on installing the coils? Thanks alot

Old 02-09-2007, 01:46 AM
Why do you care what others think? You have a nice truck that you are working on based on your budget and plan. If it is a problem for others, tell them that you will be happy to accept their financial donations for your project.
As far as your suspension, just make sure you are ordering what will fit, what you want, at the best price you can find.

Old 02-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by anaheim_drew
Why do you care what others think? You have a nice truck that you are working on based on your budget and plan. If it is a problem for others, tell them that you will be happy to accept their financial donations for your project.
As far as your suspension, just make sure you are ordering what will fit, what you want, at the best price you can find.
I agree...don't worry what other people think...do what makes you happy...I build my truck in steps as well, because I can't afford to do everything at once...I think you'll find that's the case for most people...good luck...

Old 02-09-2007, 02:22 PM
Alright thanks for the advice. But here is another problem... i found a 4" hanger and shackle kit on streetbeatcustoms.com for $169.41, and it says for Ford F-150 F-250 Light Duty V-8 2WD 97-03 Shackles & Hangers 4" Lowering... but what i am worried about is that it says V8. Will this still work on my 4.2 V6???? Why does the engine have to do with the suspension if it does?? and if you guys know of a better site i should be looking at please let me know. Thanks a lot