2.5"(1 7/8 spacer) VS Skyjacker 3 inch lift

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2.5"(1 7/8 spacer) VS Skyjacker 3 inch lift

Hey fellas. I am currently running with the autospring spacer 2.5" which I believe actually only measures 1 7/8. Because of the weight of the bumper and winch up front; it brought the nose down from the leveling and the ride up front has been harsh(spring compression?). I wanted to get a STRONGER adjustable coilover set-up and upper control arms to re-level the truck and compensate for the heavier front-end. I mainly do highway driving and after doing what I would consider a rough trail in Moab, UT without ever bottoming-out on 33's I don't think I even need a 4-6" lift for what I do with the truck. I was looking into the Skyjacker 3 inch lift and wondered if anyone knew first-hand if it would be worth a look or how it would differ in ride-height to the AS spacer. I may consider running 35's later on down the road. I also considered king shocks with chaosfab upper arms and the leveling kit but don'w know what kind of angles that would create in the steering components and I don't want to be replacing parts every year. Any recommendations?????

Thanks

Quick Reply: 2.5"(1 7/8 spacer) VS Skyjacker 3 inch lift