Bigtruck311

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 06:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bigtruck311

i kno this doesnt belong here but it looks to me you spend ALOT of time in the suspension section so i wanted you to see this. Whats the link to your gallery and how old are u...im wondering cause ur a US Marine....and im really interested in the Marines, so i was jsut wondering how you like it and what the training was like.

Old 01-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by patshea098
i kno this doesnt belong here but it looks to me you spend ALOT of time in the suspension section so i wanted you to see this. Whats the link to your gallery and how old are u...im wondering cause ur a US Marine....and im really interested in the Marines, so i was jsut wondering how you like it and what the training was like.
been in the Marines 9 years, i love it, my wife hates it because i am gone all the time, you will never meet better people or have as much fun, i have been to 13 diffrent countries some of them fun as hell the others sh*t holes, i have been on 3 combat deployments and loved every one of them, 2 in Iraq and one in the philapines, it is not for the faint of heart let me tell you that right off the bat you will have to do and see some pretty horible things it is just how you take it that matters, i have met people who hate it and cant wait to get out, me i will be in untill they kick me out a old gray hair SGT MAJ, are you looking for combat or would you like to do something that will keep you away from the fight(atleast derectly)? let me know what you are enterested in and i can explain more, boot camp was pretty easy for me i was in good shape you will hate boot camp but every one does, it is meant to tear you down then build you up, let me know what you want to know

Old 01-26-2006, 08:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im interested in combat, what is your loadout, or has your loadout been? I am in love with sniper rifles . But i have alwasy been interested in CQB. I mean hey im only 16 but i love it, i know somewhat about weapons and everything. What im planning on doing is going to Georgia Tech for engineering cause i got some kick *** USEFULL (haha) ideas for some new weaponry.

Quick Reply: Bigtruck311