SuperCrew

Gauges

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 09:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Gauges

My Girlfriend wants to get me some gauge faces for my truck, and I found some I like on Ebay. There is a disclaimer that states these will not fit the "crew cab", which I'm guessing he means the SCrew.
I emailed the seller to find out what the deal is, but for now, I'll ask the ever knowledgable folks here.
Well, is there really a difference in the normal F150 and the SCrew?
Check them out.
TIA

Old 12-10-2002, 01:10 PM
I've had 2 different brands of guage faces and both of them said they fit '99 and up F150s and Expys. I put one of them on my '01 SCrew and they fit perfectly (sold the other one, never installed). The picture in your link looks identical as far as guage placement and indicator lamp placement to the stock ones and I would bet that they will fit. They probably meant to say they would not fit the 250 and up crew cabs. If I were you, I would still verify with them before you buy.

Old 12-10-2002, 10:50 PM
I've been emailing him, and he avoided the question. But I'll try to get a good response.

Old 12-12-2002, 10:00 AM
Nice looking gauge pack-that logo in the center definitely has to go though! I would not buy it for that reason alone-but heh, I don't want dealer's logos on my vehicles either.

Old 12-17-2002, 08:45 PM
That is just on there so nobody steals his photo.

There are a good number of them on Ebay and I love the look.
The Seller told me that it all looks the same, but "it just doesn't fit". I may get them and try it anyway....

Old 12-18-2002, 02:04 PM
If you do decide to try them, let us know how they work. I can't imagine why they would not fit. If there is a difference in the SCrew and the "regular" 150 guage cluster, I wouldn't know what it would be.

Quick Reply: Gauges