SuperCrew

Hard Tonneau Cvrs in ATL??

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2002, 10:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Hard Tonneau Cvrs in ATL??

I would like to get a hard tonneau cover for my SCrew. I live in the Atlanta area and am having a hard time finding a local dealer with an under $800 price tag.

Any Suggestions?

Old 09-01-2002, 11:17 PM
Have you checked out Tri-glas? They are made in Alabama, and available in the southern states. I got mine a year ago for $595 + tax, which included factory paint match, shipping, and installation. You could probably save a few bucks if you and a buddy install one yourselves (it is not difficult, but is definately a two-man job).

I am well pleased with the Tri-glas cover. It is very rugged and has a nice shape to it. I went in to my local camper shop intending to buy a Snuglid and let the dealer talk me into the Tri-glas. Glad he did. The Tri-glas was cheaper, much sturdier, and looks better.

Unfortunately you can't buy direct from the factory, they only sell through dealers. According to their website http://www.triglas.com you can call 1-800-489-2422 to locate a dealer.

Old 09-02-2002, 08:08 AM
You can get the ARE LSII at Leer. Without any bells and whistles you may get it for under $800

The Leer I deal with is in Conyers.

Old 09-02-2002, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. I actually purchased a Leer 700 this weekend from Leer in Lilburn. $800 with liner and installation. Should be here in a couple of weeks and I made sure it covered the bedrails. I have seen 700's both ways covering and not covering. I'll add some pics to my gallery when it gets here.

Last edited by WebbDogg; 09-02-2002 at 11:08 AM.

Quick Reply: Hard Tonneau Cvrs in ATL??