SuperCrew

Sub Box for Screw

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2002, 08:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Sub Box for Screw

I have seen a lot of discussions on Sub Boxes for the screw. I have been looking for a sub box at the right price for a long time. Here are the prices I was quoted through www.thezeb.com. The first box I found was the Q-logic two 8" sub box for 179.99 (dealer near me wanted 349.00 for just the box) I was really wanting just one ten inch sub and I found this site posted in the audio forum of F150online. proboxrocks/. I had no luck finding a dealer ... they sent me a phone number but I could never get through to anyone. (lucky for me I guess) I called Scott at thezeb to ask about depth of the Sub I was interested in purchasing. After getting the information I told him i would have to check on a price of the ProBox and he asked where I had seen it. I gave him the URL and he asked if he could call me back in 30 minutes. He ended up getting the box for me for $100.00. The sub, box, amp and shipping totaled $331.92. (Nakamichi sub and amp)

The drawback is it is only in black and I have tan interior, but I will rarely see it. Plus two of my kids car seats are black and they are in my truck a lot. If it really bugs me I guess I could always have it carpeted.

The reason I am posting this is to let everyone know what a great company www.thezeb.com has been for me. All of my car audio equipment has come from them and all I can say is that they have great prices and very good service. I should have it in by next weekend and will let you guys know how everything went.

Quick Reply: Sub Box for Screw