SuperCrew

Warn Grill guard with 9000i winch

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2001, 06:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Warn Grill guard with 9000i winch

I was wondering if any SCrew owners have the Warn chrome grill guard with the winch. I just sold my old truck for twice what the dealer wanted to give me on trade in, and now I have a chunk of money to spend. My first thing will be the ravin exhaust, after that I was thinking about a grill guard, and since I have the money might as well get the Warn with the winch included. But, I wanted to read any comments from current owners on whether I should get this set up or save the cash for a lift kit. I'm just worried about the extra weight up front wearing out my tires or suspension parts prematurely, or messing up the current alignment. Any comments would be appreciated.

Cajun

Go TIGERS!

Old 12-08-2001, 10:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking forward to what info comes out of here. I took my 10,000lb Warn out of my other truck when I traded it in. Right now it's sitting in my basement till I can figure out what to do with it. May wind up selling it. It's over kill for these trucks. Hell, it was over kill for my 96 F-150 SB 4x4

Think weighs about 130 lbs by itself.

I've got about 6 inches of clearance in my garage as it is. I'm afraid that if I put the winch on the truck, it will no longer fit in the garage

I'll be watching this thread to see what becomes of it.

Quick Reply: Warn Grill guard with 9000i winch