SuperCrew

Husky Floor Liners

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2001, 09:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

98XLT...I got my husky floorliners last week
from Cabelas. www.cabelas.com. They were just under $170 with express shipping. Ordered Monday, they were at the house Wednesday. The front and rear were $54.99 each for tan. Most other places were asking about $70. It is even $5 cheaper if you get black. The hump was about $39, but I don't remember. Shipping was $16.95.They list the SuperCrew for the hump and rear. No listing for the front. I called them up and they checked and said to use the EXPY code. Perfect fit.

Pesos I have a 60/40 front seat and the cut on the Husky liner is really small. It is in the rear liner and it is cut around the one side of the front seat driver side mount. I am glad I got the husky's. I go to the beach a lot and the carpet is completly covered by the liners. No sand is getting in there. Just my .02.

------------------
2001 F150 4X2 XLT SuperCrew,Arizona Beige, Gen III, 5.4L, 3.55LS, Class III, Sliding Window, Black Westin's

[This message has been edited by LouScrew (edited 02-20-2001).]

Old 02-20-2001, 09:30 AM
I also ordered my Husky Floor Liners from Cabelas. We used the EXPY code for the front and had a perfect fit. I put in the front, hump liner and rear.
Same price as LouScrew mentioned.
I did take Superguy's advice and went with the black for my dark graphite interior, rather than the gray liners. The gray is a
very light gray while the black liner looks almost charcoal color against the dark graphite interior.
I would recommend the Husky's to anyone who
needs good floor coverage.
I live on a farm and I needed something to catch all the mud, snow, etc Husky's are great.
Airial

Old 02-20-2001, 01:52 PM
went ahead and ordered them online at cabelas.com ...

$156 shipped for the expy front liners, and SCrew hump and rear parts. now if my truck would just arrive! ;-)

Wes

------------------
Supercrew Lariat 4x4, 5.4L, Limited Slip, Black Ext./Graphite Int., Towing Package, 60/40 Front Bench, Moonroof, Bed Extender, Cab Steps, Rear Window
MSRP: $35,025
INVOICE: $30,952.15
PAID: $31,452.15
Ordered: 1/12/01
Est. Build Week: 2/19/01

Old 02-21-2001, 12:08 AM
Wink

Pesos,
I thought I was the only one goofy enough to order the floor liners before getting the truck! You got a better price, I paid $173.71 delivered, for the three mats, from sportomotoring.

My new ride is due to arrive 3/3/01.

------------------
Ordered 12-28-00: Supercrew XLT 4x4, Toreador Red/Silver two tone,Dark Graphite 60/40 seats, 5.4L, L.S., Trailer Tow Group, All Terrain Tires, Cab Steps & Skid Plates.

Old 02-21-2001, 12:16 AM
Thumbs up

I got my Husky Floor liners in yesterday. I ordered them Thursday from Bass Pro Shops (http://www.basspro.com). I have the 60/40 bench seats and I order all 3 liners (front set, rear set, hump). They fit great and I didn't need to trim anything. I learned the lesson from my dad who had a set in his Suburban and loved them. I did as someone else mentioned above and took the new floormats out and put them in one of the boxes that the Husky floor liners came in so they will be new when it comes time to trade/sell my SCrew (not that that will happen anytime soon).

Husky liners (all 3 sets) ran me right at $150 through Bass Pro and there was no shipping because it went over their $135 amount. The 2001 SCrew numbers cannot be ordered from their on-line site because it hasn't been updated, but if you call the 1-800-BASS-PRO number, the sales person can order them from their regular catalog.

Good luck! I love mine!

Quick Reply: Husky Floor Liners