crash---question

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2001, 07:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question crash---question

crash

I have a 2001 f150 4.6, i am interested in a magnacharger for my truck, i wont be able to get it for about 6 months, but i need to know how much it cost, does it come with everything needed to install it? and can i order it through you?. Also look at my signature below, with the modifications i have done so far and the addition of the magnacharger, can you give me an estimated guess as to how much power i might be making after the instalation. Thanks for your help.

My email address --- Ljb3742@aol.com

Larry.

Old 07-01-2001, 09:57 PM
Speeder,

You lucky guy, actually commiting to planning for it. I'm still in "dream" mode. Can't quite figure out how to get the wife to buy into it.

Anyhow, of subject but in your honest opinion, when you installed the underdrive pulley's did you feel anything different? How about MPG? And if you tow, assuming you did a 2 piece set with water pump pulley, any difference in cooling?

I'm trying to justify another purchase at the online store, just to support the site of course.

Old 07-02-2001, 03:20 AM
Hi FamilyRide

About a week ago i finally put together a signature and included the underdrive pulleys and the Bauman shift kit, i do have the parts and they are going to be installed july 8th. I will be more than happy to let you know how they work, as far as mileage, cooling, and towing, I have a jet ski that i tow, just under a 1000 pounds, I will be towing it on a 300 mile round trip when i go on vacation next month, that should be a good test.
As far as the magnacharger goes, i want one BAD so if i start saving now i should have enough money by the first of next year.
I HOPE.

Have a good day, And i will let you know how they work.

Larry.