Basic S/C questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 11:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I posted too soon. Price went a for a little over 1300 bucks. That's not too bad, but too rich for my blood.

Old 08-15-2005, 04:30 PM
When the turbos were first posted, it had a buy it now tag...which is [I think] the reserve. Once the first bid comes in, the tag goes away. If the bids don't reach the reserve even after auction has ended, he don't have to sell...It's his choice. If he didn't set a reserve...he is suppose to sell no matter what the final bid. Don't think I could sell 5,200 worth for less than 2,700...especially new stuff. Wonder if he sold??? I just bought a used procharger for 1,600....Just before the turbos posted

Old 08-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by CDB03STX
When the turbos were first posted, it had a buy it now tag...which is [I think] the reserve. Once the first bid comes in, the tag goes away. If the bids don't reach the reserve even after auction has ended, he don't have to sell...It's his choice. If he didn't set a reserve...he is suppose to sell no matter what the final bid. Don't think I could sell 5,200 worth for less than 2,700...especially new stuff. Wonder if he sold??? I just bought a used procharger for 1,600....Just before the turbos posted
There was no reserve on this auction. If there was a reserve, then the buy it now price won't go away until the reserve price is met. So yea, he sold. He has to now.

Quick Reply: Basic S/C questions