2016 F150 Platinum

Old 06-14-2019, 03:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 F150 Platinum

I have a few questions...

I am new to owning a truck and have recently found that my truck has a subwoofer behind the rear seat.
  1. Can the sub be replaced with an aftermarket sub that is slim?
  2. Do I have to remove the rear seat as I can fold the seat up but can't seem to fold the seat down? Or am I missing a button or lever to fold the seat down?

Old 03-28-2020, 05:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a 2015 plat 3.5 withe everything. 75k miles tho.

Cost me 30k buy that was a private CL sale.

Think you have a good deal going. My dad is also looking for a truck and there is nothing out there for under 34-35k.

When you drive a platinum, you will not be disappointed. Can't make an xlt a platinum.

Old 03-28-2020, 09:47 AM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Motor Heads
I have a few questions...

I am new to owning a truck and have recently found that my truck has a subwoofer behind the rear seat.
  1. Can the sub be replaced with an aftermarket sub that is slim?
  2. Do I have to remove the rear seat as I can fold the seat up but can't seem to fold the seat down? Or am I missing a button or lever to fold the seat down?
1. No doubt the sub can be replaced with an aftermarket sub
2. There is a black finger/hand lever on the flat part of the seat bottom that you can see once it's folded up. It must be pulled out for the seat to come back down on my 2017, I can only assume the 2016 is the same.
If you are talking about seat back, on mine, only the small (40%) part of the seat back comes down. I'm not around it right now, so I can't remember if there was a pull tab, or just pull on the top part of the back to make it fold down.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2016 F150 Platinum