Cheap sub impressed me.

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 10:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheap sub impressed me.

I have a dual 10" sub box I bought off ebay for my 04 F150 Screw. I ordered 2 Infinity Ref1050w's for the time being and will later move up to some JL's. While waiting for my Infinty's to arrive I swung by a friends pawn shop and bought one 10" Soundstorm Slade 109SL (30+ wholesale) just to have some bump. This thing rocks, I am amazed. How long it will last is another story. Right now I'm running it off a MTX 4250D. I can't wait for 2 better quality subs and moving up to some JL's.

Old 12-16-2006, 11:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Power Clean
I have a dual 10" sub box I bought off ebay for my 04 F150 Screw. I ordered 2 Infinity Ref1050w's for the time being and will later move up to some JL's. While waiting for my Infinty's to arrive I swung by a friends pawn shop and bought one 10" Soundstorm Slade 109SL (30+ wholesale) just to have some bump. This thing rocks, I am amazed. How long it will last is another story. Right now I'm running it off a MTX 4250D. I can't wait for 2 better quality subs and moving up to some JL's.
I'm glad you posted this. I am in the same situation in terms of waiting for subs to go with my new installed amp. I have been debating on buying something cheap to give me "some bump" untill the new subs get here.

Quick Reply: Cheap sub impressed me.