Those SupercrewSound.com sub boxes

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 07:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Those SupercrewSound.com sub boxes

I just reicieved my dual 10 inch sub box and I think its wrong. The box is 9 inches from top to bottom of the rubber shoes they put on there. My seat only has 6 inches underneath. What the hell is going on? I wasn't told I would need a seat lift with this box. Does the box stick out from the seat and thats why its bigger? Someone please let me know any information on this.

Old 03-26-2006, 08:16 PM
looking at the pics on the site, I would say that it sticks out a little and maybe more if you got the extended depth box. try installling it and see how far it actually sticks out and take some pics. I am sure SCS would be willing to work with you. Maybe even trimming some off of the legs would help too. My box from MusicMoose audio does not have those legs, so it does not stick out much, if any.

Old 03-26-2006, 09:03 PM
My box from MusicMoose audio does not have those legs, so it does not stick out much, if any.
Can you tell me how much air space the "Music Moose" box has 04FX4MG?

I really like the looks of those boxes.

Old 03-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by 04FX4MG
I just reicieved my dual 10 inch sub box and I think its wrong. The box is 9 inches from top to bottom of the rubber shoes they put on there. My seat only has 6 inches underneath. What the hell is going on? I wasn't told I would need a seat lift with this box. Does the box stick out from the seat and thats why its bigger? Someone please let me know any information on this.
The box should not stick out from the front of the seat edge. About the height, double check your order and make sure you ordered the right one.

My custom one Mark built was the same dual 10" box with about 2" added in height...it stands about 11" (of course it needs the seat lift). Yours might be right...I don't know. Like mentioned earlier...put it in and see how it fits.

Mark is a good guy...if it doesn't fit give him a call. Maybe he just sent the wrong by accident.

Old 03-27-2006, 03:30 PM
Thanks guys I test fit it today. It fits its just very tight. You have to lock the seats down, then push the box underneath. Thanks for your input guys

Quick Reply: Those SupercrewSound.com sub boxes