Bad Luck With Finest Deals Ebay Store

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 12:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bad Luck With Finest Deals Ebay Store

JUST MY LUCK.....BOUGHT SUBS, USED BY IT NOW ON MAY 23RD PAID PAYPAL AND WAITED OVER A WEEK AND NOTHING SO EMAILED AND EMAILED WITH NO RESPONSE DECIDED TO CALL LAST WEDNESDAY TO FIND OUT THEY SAID MY ORDER WAS $4 DOLLARS SHORT.. USED BUY IT NOW AND PAID EVERYTHING AND THEY SAID THERE WERE PAYPAL FEES SO IT WAS SHORT...AFTER TALKING WHY I DIDN'T GET A EMAIL SAYING I WAS SHORT OR WHY THEY DIDN'T SEND WITH ONLY SUPPOSED $4 SHORT AND COULDN'T ANSWER QUESTION SO TALKED TO WALTER (MANAGER) AND HE SAID COMPUTER ERROR AND IT WASN'T REALLY SHORT OUR BAD...SAID WOULD BE 4 DAYS TO GET THEM TO ME BUT I SAID I WAS GOING OUT OF TOWN SO NEED BY SAT. TALKED ABOUT GETTING SHIPPED IN TIME FOR SUNDAYS TRIP OUT OF TOWN FOR A WEEK, NEXT DAY OR SECOND DAY, WOULD EVEN HELP WITH NEXT DAY COST JUST SO I COULD MAKE SURE TO GET THEM IN TIME. BUT HE SAID I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT .HAPPY CAMPER...GET FED EX TRACKING # AND SAID NEXT WEEK DELIVERY AND CALLED BACK AND WALTER WOULDN'T TAKE MY CALLS .. SO I TOLD THEM THERE WOULD BE NOBODY TO ACCEPT THEM AND I WOULD WRITE A NOTE TO FED EX TO RETURN TO SENDER AND GET REFUND FROM PAYPAL SO I COULD BUY SUBS BEFORE GOING ON ROAD TRIP SO I COULD HAVE MY TUNES..SECRETARY SAID IF I DO THAT THEY WOULD SEND TO COLLECTION AGENCY SINCE THEY SHIPPED THEM OUT ALREADY....NOT RIGHT THEY HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO GET THEM OUT BEFORE SUNDAYS TRIP.. MAY 23RD -JUNE 3 JUST PLAIN WRONG.. AND WHAT BULL**** $4 SHORT, UNREAL,EXCUSES,EXCUSES, JUST MY LUCK...BUT HAD GREAT LUCK WITH MUSICMOOSE (SUB BOX)AND CARAUDIOSHOPPE (2 SETS POLK MOMO MMC570)WHICH I ORDERED SAME DAY AND TIME...

Old 06-04-2005, 01:54 AM
First off, turn OFF the CAPS....makes it hard too read. Without knowing the auction details it's hard too take a side. If you get what you paid for what's the problem. I understand the $4 is a ridiculous error on their part but shipping the item next-day without paying for it is not the shippers fault.

Old 06-04-2005, 04:48 PM
read the story close, I did not recieve any emails about being short or that there was any problem it was a fixed price, fixed shipping, fixed insurance buy it now auction that requires you to pay immediatly..as i did... as i said in the story i was willing to work out or even cover for next day charge just to make sure i recieved before going out of town.. what is it a whole extra $10 for fedex sat delivery with 2nd day...or even if it would of been $50 i didn't care, money is not a problem, its only time that i am concerned about, i just needed them to arrive today before i headed out of town for vacation and i figured on may 23rd that they would have plenty of time to arrive before vacation.
I am going to buy some from a local store and still haven't decided if i will decline shipment or put on ebay for sale...finest deals has a great rating on ebay, I just happen to have bad luck in one transaction is all i am saying!!!!!

Old 06-07-2005, 09:42 AM
Yeah if you waited over a week with no response and then they said that they would cover the charges for faster shipping (Which they should as it sounds like it's their screw up.) and they just shipped it as usual... that's not good business practice. Thanks for the heads up! I've been doing alot of Ebaying lately and haven't ran into that many problems... I have personally done business with High Desert Audio and with Cousticwaves... both of which were A+ sellers.

Old 06-07-2005, 01:56 PM
what was the auction number so we can look at the actual listing.

Old 06-07-2005, 08:24 PM
here is the auction #5775984463 if you go to purchases you can see it was may 23rd it was paid for $40.95 each and $66 shipping. just bad luck with transaction....

Last edited by cjhall222; 06-07-2005 at 08:32 PM.

Quick Reply: Bad Luck With Finest Deals Ebay Store