probox subs?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
probox subs?

Did they ever end up producing a subwoofer?
Before I bought my Eclipse sub more than a year ago, they were really pushing their supposed new line of subs. I went to their website just to glance around and didn't see anything.

I bought one of these about 14 mo. ago and love it.

super bass

Old 04-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
As far as I know they dont make any subs. Ive never seen or heard of them before anyway.

Good choise in subs What model you got there?

Old 04-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is the model that replaced the black cone model. I believe its a alloy cone (unfortunately not aluminum or titanium- I didnt have the $$$$ nor the power for it) and the model is sw6103.4.

It sound great for my regular cab. Sounds much better with the windows down

I still want to get a sealed box built for it. I have the MDF wood for it, just haven't had the desire to get started.

When I bought my box and sub about 14 mo. ago, the probox guy was really pushing the new and upcoming probox subs. At that point in time they were just about completed. Apparently something fell through. I am glad I went with the Eclipse.

Old 04-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I had a pair of the exact same subs in my pickup, only 12 inch ones. Both in a sealed box, sq was very good, and still got decently loud. Unfortanly I blew them and ended up getting some older model 87121dvc's off ebay, but when i got them they were blown But they guy is being good and letting be return them and get my money back.

Im thinking a pair of aluminums next
I love Eclipse

Quick Reply: probox subs?