Which Infinity Kappa's

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 08:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which Infinity Kappa's

Right now I have 4 Infinity Kappa's 572.5 with Audiobahn A4601T 4-channel amp, that I'm getting ready to install into my
2005 F-150 FX4. I'm considering getting the component Kappa's for the front door.

For the front doors ONLY, would I notice that much of a difference between the 572.5's and components? I don't want to spend the money if I don't have to. If you suggest that I do go with components, would 6 1/2" Kappa's fit or am I stuck
with the 5 1/4?

Old 02-15-2005, 05:46 PM
What's up Greeny,

The Kappas are fine speakers. What components will do is improve the imaging of the soundstage. Although the Kappas do have rotating tweeters, they will still not be as balanced as component tweeters mounted at (or near) ear level.

I bought the Kappas (5X7's) for $60 on Ebay. I am more than happy with them. If you are able to find a component set for under $100 you might consider them.

By the way, let me know how that amp works out. I have been looking at Audiobahn for quite a while....

Component Search:
http://search.ebay.com/infinity-kapp...trypageZsearch

Kappa Search:
http://search.ebay.com/infinity-kapp...trypageZsearch

Old 02-15-2005, 08:04 PM
I just put the Kappas' 572.5 in my Lariat this past weekend. I like the way they sound. The bass is better than the factory. They seem to be more accurate than the factory.

My only problem is my Roady2. I will be on my third one, once I get one back from Delphi.

Kevin

Quick Reply: Which Infinity Kappa's