2000 SuperCab Stealth Boxes

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2000, 07:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2000 SuperCab Stealth Boxes

Who makes or sells rear seat stealth boxes designed for 2000 SuperCabs? I understand that most boxes that were made for the '99s and previous do not fit the '00s without modification. I don't want a "bazooka" type subwoofer.
If mods are required, how difficult are they to perform, and are they reversible in the sense that they would be invisible if the box were removed later?
Thanks!

------------------
On order (due week of 1/24): 2000 Lariat Flareside, Deep Wedgewood Blue monotone, gray leather, 5.4, trailer tow, 3.55 posi.

Old 02-08-2000, 12:29 AM
I just purchased my StealthBox Yesterday from SoundHigh. They don't have a website, but they have an e-mail address: SoundHigh@hotmail.com See what they say. I don't know if they ship, but you can try asking. They're here in LA. I got my box for under $100. Write to "Shot" and tell them Alex told you about the box. I'm sure he'll cut you a deal too. (I'm a frequent customer)

I love my box! I'm short on cash so I had a pair of 10" Fosgate's put it. Once I get some more money, I'll get some JLA's. It sounds good though the way it is. And best of all, you keep your back seat! You can barely see the box under the seat (It doesn't stick out the bottom and interfere with people's feet). And the back seat passengers (the girls) love when that bass kicks from under the seat! I won't allow any guys who'll like that feeling in my truck!!! ;(

[This message has been edited by F150Y2K (edited 02-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by F150Y2K (edited 02-08-2000).]

Old 02-26-2000, 08:14 PM
I just installed a MTX enclosure that holds two 8" subs in my 2000 Ford F-150 extended cab. The encolsure cost $199.99 and the two subs cost a whopping $40.00 each. Total cost including install $320.00 Install done at Circuit City. They did a PRIMO job. The only thing missing was a small bracket to hold enclosure. Seat works. In fact Circuit City did complete install over a two month period. Install includes Kenwood stereo, MTX 5 channel amp, 4 new Polk 6x8, and MTX speaker set-up in the kick panels. This truck ROCKS.

Quick Reply: 2000 SuperCab Stealth Boxes