Infinity Basslink Install

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2004, 12:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Infinity Basslink Install

I purchased aInfinity Basslink today from Circuit City, but now im having a little more trouble. I cant get it working. I have run the power line from the + battery termanal, through the firewall and connected. I also connected the RCA cabels from my head unit and ran them to the Basslink. Now here is where im not too shure I'm doing everything right. I connected the blue 16 guage turn-on lead from my head unit (which i shoved into the little hole on the far left of my Pioneer P4600MP) and ran that to the Basslink and connected it. Heres the last delama, I cant seem to find a ground bolt to bolt it to. So i have been tring to find on that will work. I have it mounted behind the drivers seat under the back seat. Any comments will be helpful!

Old 11-27-2004, 01:13 AM
I just found this artical on Crutchfield.com. (http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/S-...all_steps.html) and it says you have to strip the power cable that goes directly into your head unit. Does anyone know which method to use with a Pioneer DEH-P4600MP? I thought i pushed it into the turn our lead in the actual head unit, but that didnt work. If i do it the way Cruthfield does it, which wire do I connect it to? Thanks for the help.

Old 12-08-2004, 11:13 PM
Hello!

Can you tell me where you mounted it? I understand there is not enough room to mount it under the rear seats.

I was just about to go for it, but I need to know where it might fit, out of sight.

Pics?

Thanks

Destrehan Dave

Old 12-09-2004, 03:53 PM
what wire are you stripping? I used terminal connections for all 3 connects. If it is the remote wire, generally it is somehow attached to the rca cable. if not there should be a lead on your stereos harness that reads "REM" and that wire connects to your basslink also.

Quick Reply: Infinity Basslink Install